Four adults. We are staying in a villa on Virgin Gorda for 10 days the last week of September. The rules seem so complicated! I think I have it figured out, can you guys please let me know if I have this right, or missing anything?

Fully vaccinated. We travel on Wednesday. Fly Orlando to STT and then private water taxi to Virgin Gorda (Seahorse). The previous Friday before we travel we have an appointment for a PCR test from CVS and should hopefully have the results on time. We will complete the USVI travel portal and the BVI gateway. (Is the USVI portal free? BVI is $35). We will show proof our medical insurance includes international coverage. If that is not accepted by the BVI, we will buy Blue Cross travel insurance. If for any reason the PCR results are not back in time, we will go to Orlando airport the day before travel for an antigen test. We will bring $50 cash per person to pay for the rapid test upon arrival in the BVI.

For the return, we are bringing a 6-pack of the Abbot BinaxNow proctored tests which we will do 48 hours before we return and again complete the UVSI travel portal.

Does this seem reasonable? Thanks for your help!!