On our last visit we thoroughly enjoyed our meals but the service was a comedy of errors, we overlooked this because they had just moved to a larger location
Unfortunately the service has not risen to the level of the food and we were there on a slow night
while service was friendly we found them to be inattentive
it seems the servers gather near the entrance of the restaurant while the beautiful dining room overlooks the lagoon
if you needed anything it was hard to get their attention and we had to ask three times for grated cheese
we had made note on our reservation of our anniversary and we arrived to a decorated table and finished with finished with a flaming candle with our dessert, this part was not overlooked
Chef Davide roams the dining room and is happy to prepare whatever you would like if not on the menu, he is there to make sure you enjoy your meal
First courses included one of my wife's favorite burrata which benefitted with a drizzle of additional oil for the bread and an simple but excellent beef tar tar one of my favorite dishes over two weeks)
My grilled fish medley included tuna, scallops, shrimp, what I believe was squid and a perfectly cooked medium rare salmon which really surprised me as it is not a local fish I would ever order
Although simply prepared it really did need any sauce but I did add a little of the garlic oil it came with.
my wife pasta had a thicker hearty tomato sauce with a lobster red prawns and scallop
we shared miniature baba rhum over vanilla ice cream

while service can be improved the food warrants a return visit

Attached Files Sale e Pepe Beef Tar Tar.jpgSale e Pepe Buratta.jpgSale e Pepe Pasta Seafood Assortment.jpgSale e Pepe Pasta Seafood.jpg