|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
16 members (mahokid, Steve&Rachel, Rumlover, hokiesailor, rglugeth, dcareri, Kennys, Compskier, 2tannedfannies, 7 invisible),
464
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530 Likes: 1 |
How did you get it so cheap? What did you cover yourself for and at what amount? Thanks! Since most airlines are allowing you to reschedule/change a flight I didn't put in the cost of our flight in the total cost of the trip. Also, we are using owners' time on the boat so it is significantly less expensive as well. If you are getting it just to show proof of insurance and to have the medical and Covid quarantine coverage you can give them a lower "trip" price which gets you a lower cost on insurance. I didn't need the trip reimbursement on flights or the boat so my trip was "cheap." How did you get it so cheap? What did you cover yourself for and at what amount? Thanks! Since most airlines are allowing you to reschedule/change a flight I didn't put in the cost of our flight in the total cost of the trip. Also, we are using owners' time on the boat so it is significantly less expensive as well. If you are getting it just to show proof of insurance and to have the medical and Covid quarantine coverage you can give them a lower "trip" price which gets you a lower cost on insurance. I didn't need the trip reimbursement on flights or the boat so my trip was "cheap." How did you get it so cheap? What did you cover yourself for and at what amount? Thanks! Since most airlines are allowing you to reschedule/change a flight I didn't put in the cost of our flight in the total cost of the trip. Also, we are using owners' time on the boat so it is significantly less expensive as well. If you are getting it just to show proof of insurance and to have the medical and Covid quarantine coverage you can give them a lower "trip" price which gets you a lower cost on insurance. I didn't need the trip reimbursement on flights or the boat so my trip was "cheap." Thank you…that will work for us also….as the Villa we stay in would accommodate a change, if necessary, I am sure…
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|