Carol,

We had such a great time in a April that we’re looking forward to November even more than we usually do. It helps, too, that we have plans to meet two different families that I’ve long communicated with via Internet but never had the pleasure of meeting in person

The one thing I swore to after our trip home last April is that I will NEVER connect through MIAMI again. I’d rather swim home than do that again and different friends have told me that the long wheelchair wait is a frequent issue there. It was only the second time I used the service - or should I say - lack of service? - but we had almost a three hour connection window and we made it with very little time to spare. We thought we’d claim and recheck luggage, clear C& I and still have time to have dinner. That didn’t happen. Looks like I either have to adjust my dates for future trips or book through JFK for non-stops but I honestly do so love flying from our regional airport even if it means having to connect. Just NOT VIA MIAMI!

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."