|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
17 members (pandpfromcanada, KC2SXM, marksxm, polaris, kodack, TracyT, DBESXM, NumberCruncher, BeckyMac, 2Travelers, Shelly C, christina, FFSXM, 4 invisible),
407
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 3
Member
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 3 |
My wife and I are headed down tomorrow and are curious if anything has changed? We are both vaccinated and will be heading back to SJU on the 16th. So I take it we will still need to get a negative PCR test prior to arriving back in SJU transferring to a flight to Miami. Are there any places with a cheaper test than others? We are on a charter boat so I guess we need to sail back to a location that offers the test and take it a few days prior to our flights.
Thanks for any info.
Craig
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|