|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
13 members (MarleneS, bran, Rumlover, S/Y Mockingbird, Rover, tangerine3, SXMbeachman, PmB, SXMScubaman, SXMNAN, FantasyFrank, 2 invisible),
368
guests, and
102
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 72
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 72 |
I've noticed quite a few folks mention that they buy water to have on the boat… This is new to me and not something I've ever given much thought before. As far as I'm aware our charter boat has two water tanks. Is it not acceptable to fill these tanks with water from a hose at the charter base? Is that water not potable? Is it not possible to re-fill along the way?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|