|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
13 members (maineskier69, CaribbeanSolSXM, dfmsml, Ottoman, CaribEagle, Dan58, ronnieernie, SXMFOX, Coconut Joe, timnboston, caribmichael, 2 invisible),
405
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760 Likes: 15
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760 Likes: 15 |
I remember seeing a post and pictures of the phone booth from the Marina Cay dock on the bottom of the ocean after Irma. Then it was strapped up to a crane that was going to raise and reset it. But then Marina Cay decided not to reopen and I heard nothing about raising the booth after that. I'm pretty sure that was the phone booth on the dock at Leverick.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|