At the end of January there are 18 or so of us coming in for 3 charters from Moorings base on Tortola - one cat, two monohulls. We are all members of the Twin Cities Sailing club here in Minneapolis and we do annual trips to Lake Superior. Looking forward to warmer waters so we can actually spend some time swimming!

This site is a wealth of knowledge and I've read through a lot of threads, but I'm curious about 2 things that I haven't seen a specific answer to;

1) What is your favorite provisioning place for good food? We plan cook most meals on boat and go out to dinner probably 2-3X. We are going to order the heavy / bulky stuff like water and paper towels from Moorings and have it delivered. For fresh veggies thinking Moon Farm or a box from them through Moorings - for 8 people which size would you recommend? For wine, liquor and beer thinking Caribbean Cellars, but open to other ideas...? Decent seafood?

2) Since there are almost 20 of us we plan to purchase 24 of the Binax Now test kits ($30 each) and test within 3 days of our departure. We will have Wifi on each boat so I'm thinking connections shouldn't be an issue - is that what you've experienced? If we were to do get tested locally instead is there a clinic or location that would give us a bulk discount if we went this route?

We're very excited for our first charters here - it will likely be about 10 degrees F when we leave here!

Thanks!