|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,043
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
13 members (deaniceandbill, S/Y Mockingbird, bailau, nevar37, Pete08, StMartinFan, GOTOSUN, triciatn, Wylie23, GettingThere, 3 invisible),
406
guests, and
52
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2 |
Are you tying it into the family charter or making 2 separate trips. Full disclosure, I always think longer is better but with only 5 days I would make sure to consider things like...
What if you have a flight delay? What if something happens with the boat that needs a maintenance call which would cut into your itinerary plans? How far do you have to travel to get there? For us it is a full travel day each way, typically about 20 hours from door to door. I need recovery time on each end!
Sue s/v Ripple Leopard 42 ![[Linked Image]](https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10730;128/st/20251225/e/sailing+around+Grenada/dt/-2/k/aadd/event.png) [/url]
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|