|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
17 members (KandG, 1995nmc, KC2SXM, DougK37614, charlie, SharonfromSXM, barryvabeach, Rnd, 9 invisible),
444
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388 |
They seem to fall back on overly-optimistic with a little mistruth thrown in. I remember seeing them at a boat show not too long after Irma and they had me convinced they would be open in 2019. When I questioned how that was possible when it looked like nothing but bare ground, they told me they had all the buildings pre-assembled off site and it was just a matter of bringing them in. They also tried to sell me on the idea of having small villas available for purchase "in phase 2 coming soon". A friend on island was told recently that come hell or high water they would be open before Christmas this year. I think I shouldn't hang my hat on that either.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|