Thank you all for the great feedback. Also good to know the Captain bares the ultimate responsibility and I guess I just cover the deductible but hopefully with a Captain hired through the company it won’t happen. I thought since it’s a bareboat charter with just the Captain I took responsibility. Love the tips as well.
Last time we went we did 7 nights but never Anegada so the wife and kids really want to go there. We sleep aboard the first as an extra 11th night so I thought the very first day we would just to a quick sail to Snorkel and my son dive the Rhône followed by staying at Cooper. Then get up early, 8am, and make a straight sail to Anegada so we start there come back to VG and sail counter clockwise the rest of the trip. This way we get the long part out of the way. With the above feedback… would one consider….

1- Cooper. 2- Baths & BVI Art Reef staying in N Sound & eat Saba Rock 3- Sail to Anegada 4- Stay in Anegada 5- sail to Great Dogs and stay around Marina Cay 6- Scrub Island ( must with the wife ) 7- Monkey Point, Sandy, Bubbly 8- White Cay. 9- Norman. 10- open day in case anything just pushed back