Originally Posted by Jaybird
Originally Posted by GaKaye
Originally Posted by jazzgal
Originally Posted by GaKaye
Originally Posted by Jaybird
Thanks for the report. How did the Verifly app work for you at PJIA?

I don't think it accomplished anything. We still had to fill out a paper attestation form, show our covid test results, and check in at the counter, even though we had no bags to check.

Georgia - Didn't you receive an email that enabled you to complete your attestation within Verifly? I did.

Linda, I did, but still had to complete the paper form at the airport. I showed them the Verifly app, which showed that I was ready to fly, but they still required me to fill out the paper form, and to check in at the counter, even though I had a boarding pass on my phone and no bags to check. Although now that I think about it, that form may have been a contact form, not the attestation. I also filled out the contact form online though....Seems there's a lot of duplication of effort.

Would it be possible to bypass the AA checkpoint and go straight to security with mobile boarding passes and no luggage to check?

As of this past Friday, the answer to that is "No". We had everything in our Verifly app, had boarding passes on our phones, and no bags to check; we still had to fill out a paper contact form (even though we had filled that out online), take it to the counter, where they also checked our passports, input that info into their system (even though it was already in our profiles), and receive paper boarding passes. As I said in my comment to Linda above, there was a lot of duplication of effort.