After my choice for supper last night, tonight it was my husband’s turn to pick. We walk in the mornings together down to the Yacht Club where he has coffee and watches the bridge opening and assorted watercraft pass throughs while I continue on to walk the causeway bridge, picking him up on the way back.

Based on our excellent experience last night for one drink and music, coupled with the overwhelmingly positive reviews here on TTOL plus his determination that they serve “really good coffee” in the mornings this was his choice for supper tonight.

So off we go. Started with grouper fingers for our appetizer. OMG, I can see why some of you order this for your meal! I had the Mediterranean Chicken Salad (definitely a meal salad) while hubby had the Hangover Cheeseburger. I stole a few of his fries. I recently lost 35+ lbs and believe me, I am on a first name basis with meal salads. This one is superb!

Our waiter was a lovely young man with a distinct French accent and service to match. After our meal he even offered “may I buy you a dessert drink” and came back to the table with 3 shots (Baileys and Butterscotch) and joined us as they went down. I think that I may have found a new “birdie juice” to introduce to my golf buddies when I get back to AZ!

So at the end of the day, our same meal routine (wine, water, 1 appetizer, 2 meals, tip) was $92 all in. And that was only because we splurged on a $36 bottle of wine!

Really, the atmosphere here might be decidedly casual, but the food and service are absolutely top shelf!

Last edited by PrairieGirl; 12/17/2021 10:12 PM.

LeAnn

url=https://www.tickerfactory.com][Linked Image][/url]