Did all of you who answered me renew very recently? It is no longer easy to renew. I received an email in December about renewing my Global Entry card. I was told that you can no longer go into the ttp.cbp.dhs.gov to renew. Your logins will no longer work, as they have created a new system. Now you have to first create an account in the Login.gov website and set up your profile. This will then give you authorization to allow the TTP System to retrieve your information to facilitate the renewal process. I spent much of one afternoon trying to set up my Login.gov account. You need to create a new password, 12 characters long, and have it approved, then set up your profile. When I tried to continue to renew the card, the "renewal" button never came up and I got frustrated and shut it all down. Went back the next day, and logged in to Login.gov with my new password, and was finally able to complete the renewal process. Thank God!

So I am just alerting those whose Global Entry cards need renewing in the future. Good luck!