There are several choices on the water. Starting from the top, Oceans82 - and if you go, try the lemon dessert ( it looks like a lemon ) and he also makes a chocolate dessert that looks like an apple ) Make reservations, and ask for a table near the water - if they don't have that ask for a table on the porch - which will at least give you a view of the water. At the other end of Grand Case, LTC Les Tempes de Cerise is very small, but also has a restaurant on the water with water views similar to Ocean82, though I have never eaten their, and their menu looks much smaller. Depending on the night, there may be live music, which could be a plus or a minus. A few doors down is Capt Frenchy's. If you want to sit " indoors" at a table, you will be just off the beach, but only a few feet above the beach, so not much of a view of the ocean. They also have seating on the beach. The food is very good, but the setting is much lees fromal than Oceans82. The attached is from Ocean82, I will see if I can find a photo of Capt Frenchys tonite.

Attached Files Oceans82.jpg