Well Wednesday wasn’t really a paradise day in part... too much driving and little beach,

Drove to Marigot to get spices at the market and a visor for me to stop glare while reading on beach, stopped to eat at Rosemarys on the waterfront, have been doing this since the 80,s when first discovered it because it’s my namesake,
Food was terrible. Snapper was dry, rice was clumpy and wathever else was on the plate was too hard to bite through,

Instead of shopping as planned we met friends from a previous trip, since they had cabbed it to Marigot from Secrets we offered them a ride back, they asked if we wouldn’t mind giving them a short tour of island, her new hubby had never been to SXM. How could we say no.

Spent some time at laPlaya drinking . Hubby the designated driver had Orangina while we indulged. Finally returned to Secrets to drop them off hoping for an invite inside but alas no invite, I also threw out the idea we come another day to spend on the beach at anise Marseilles but they are heading home so we’ll go it alone

Long day! Hubby tired from all the driving and motorcycle passings decided not to go out for dinner so we ate Guadeloupe melon and Gouda cheese with a baguette washed down with a chilled white wine then to bed.

Up this morning to another beautiful rainbow.