We went there for dinner tonight.
But first a little rant.
Julliettes is right beside our villa so on our way back to have lunch we stopped and asked the waitress on the patio if we could make reservations for 7 tonight and was told you don't need to you will get in. So we left it at that. We showed up at 7:15 and the first thing the gentleman said at the entrance was "Do you have a reservation" The street level patio was full where the musician was playing and we were offered a table on the side facing the Red Piano. I was ready to leave. We sat down and ordered a drink and within a few minutes we were seated on the lower patio. What saved the dinner was Chad our server, I gave a 15% tip on the bill and him a little extra. Thanks Chad.
Now to the meal I had escargot and it was very good and for and entre I had Steak Cafe de Paris which was served with butter garlic and herbs with potatoes and vegetables. The dinner was very good. My wife had Julliette's Chicken Breast stuffed with ricotta cheese and spinach with a mango sauce. She said the sauce made the dish.
Tomorrow is another day.

Attached Files 20220326_200437.jpg20220326_200357.jpg20220326_194824.jpg