Originally Posted by Husker
We are taking Intercaribbean at the end of April. We normally take Cape Air or Silver bc InterC has somewhat of a history of cancelling flights. But, this time Cape and Silver were sold out. I've been tracking IC flights for the last month or so. Yesterday there were no cancellations (SJU to EIS). I would say on average they tend to cancel one out of three flights a day. I don't know for sure, but I think they cancel flights if they don't have enough passengers.

We've never had any issues with luggage on Cape or Silver, but I have heard of others who have. Jason is correct about the carry on bags. They typically will put these in the luggage compartments along with the checked.

I doubt they are canceling for a lack of passengers. Everything is full and they have performance targets they must meet or they pay penalties or outright lose their code share partners. They simply don’t have enough pilots. If you have a pulse and a license they are hiring! It’s so bad they have hired a Haitian consultant hoping to dig up a few that don’t have pulses!