|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
15 members (Computerwise, tomp, S/Y Mockingbird, Kennys, FFSXM, Islandercpl, Scostello, DaveinFL, calle313, KDE12603, SXMScubaman, nevar37, tangerine3, 2 invisible),
390
guests, and
116
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 4
Member
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 4 |
Hi Jon,
I'm probably too late on this, but I was following your thread because I thought it was a great idea. I was there two weeks ago and did exactly as you were considering. There were plenty of open mooring balls there. They don't look to be super well maintained, but they function fine for a stop. We took the dinghy over to the Riteway. It has a sign facing the water. We tied our dinghy off to the side because we didn't want it to slam around too much. The Riteway there is smallish, but good enough for the basics you mention.
It was all smooth and easy. We will do it again next time.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|