Well that's interesting. While the Governor said the COI had nothing to do with drug smuggling, I'm betting it contains some pretty large financial malfeasence and corruption. I've often thought having the Premeir also being the Finance Minister was a dangerous combination.

There was a lot made of what seemed outlandish sums to rent barges to keep the Islands protected during the lockdown. It seemed ripe for mischief.

Also it seemed they paid fishermen and farmers a bundle through the Finance office. I read that people would ask for 500.00 and they would get a check for 13,000.00 . You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know something was up
I saw last week that Fahe had hired a lawyer/public relations firm for !750,000 to speak in defense to findings of the COI.

Garden variety graft if that is the case when COI comes out might be the least of his trouble now .

You have to wonder if this was part of the huge drug bust involving the police officers a year or two ago and the murders on Tortola that were said to be drug related.

Who decides if the UK takes over governance? If the COI looks bad, but not so bad they would take over, one wonders if this if charges are filed won't push it over the edge. It's obvious a huge housecleaning will be in order .