Until we all get Corona Virus. Apparently my time is now as I tested positive at Medworks this morning. I had been having symptoms since Tuesday afternoon, but a home test Tuesday night said I was negative. This morning I was positive on a home test so went to Medworks to get a confirming test ($65) and start the clock on the seven days. I was told verbally at the lab that I didn't need to quarantine and that CPS (Collective Prevention Services) was no longer monitoring isolation. This was confirmed in the email I received with my positive result: "Please Note: As of March 28, 2022, Collective Prevention Services (CPS) is no longer following up on individual COVID-19 cases."

My symptoms were a sort throat (now gone) and a cough which really seems to be hanging on. At first, I thought the symptoms were Sahara Dust, but no such luck.

Seven days after my positive result, I can apply for a digital COVID certificate of recovery. I am told by an island resident who had COVID in March that the certificate means I won't have to test for six months.

I will keep you apprised of the process as things move along. At least if I have to isolate, I am able to do it in a place with a fabulous view! And I have hundreds of unread books loaded on my Kindle.

[Linked Image]