Originally Posted by tpcook
Are masks still required and if so why? Public conveyances in the USA cannot demand masks.

Masks still required in the BVI inside if 3 feet separation can't be maintained. When was the last time you sat 3 feet from somone on the ferry.

As a public service notice, I recently caught COVID from an unmasked EMT in the USA and even triple vaxxed I was very sick (probably due to 6 prior weeks of radiation and chemotherapy). I just had follow-up oncology appointments this week and was reporting how severe my fatigue still is after 4 weeks of rest/recovery from treatment. All healthcare providers I spoke to this week confirmed the effects of COVID are keeping me from recovering as I should; and it will likely last for many months.

If you have underlying health issues, are elderly, or unvaccinated due yourself a favor and wear and mask and be thankful for those around you in masks who are likely protecting you. Also, consider those around you; 2 masked passengers are better than one.

If you don't like the rules in the BVI, please consider staying in the "Public conveyances in the USA". Offense intended!

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com