Originally Posted by FrozMargNoSalt
A couple quick tidbits of information...we just got back from the BVI's and worked tirelessly to get to Anegada on a day when the Ferry wasn't running.

FLY BVI: Stay away!!! We booked them for an Anegada day trip earlier this month. We chose them because they answered their phone when we called and responded to our email request...imagine that! The night before our Anegada day trip, they cancelled (via email) due to "Unscheduled aircraft maintenance." Now, we cannot seem to get them to give us our $1400 round trip refund. We have gotten 4 different delays and excuses and still don't have our money. So, I'd probably avoid them.

Island Birds: Since we were left high and dry, I found a delayed email reply from Island Birds that I received after already booking with Fly BVI. They don't seem to be very timely in responding to website inquiries or emails. Aneika said they could take us $650 each way for 6 passengers (EIS-->Anegada) and we sent her the passenger list as requested. Unfortunately about an hour later she replied and realized that the aircraft she needed for 6 passengers was unavailable. I guess Anegada wasn't meant to be this trip. You have to contact Aneika Hodge with Island Birds directly. I was able to reach her on her South Florida 954 cell number listed below. Keep in mind, I believe they just had a rough landing at Anegada airport within the last week as the landing gear failed...not sure how much damage may have been caused to the plane. https://www.virginislandsnewsonline...aircraft-crash-lands-airport-in-anegada/

Island Birds Reservations
8102 Lindbergh Drive, St. Thomas, VI 00802
Aneika.Hodge@Islandbirds.com
P: 1 (321) 406 1971 or 1 (284) 495 2002
M: 1 (954) 774 6538
F: 1 (787) 936 7411

GOOD LUCK! Anegada is worth the hassle of figuring out how to get there.

For Island Birds, fill out the online form with your request and then CALL the 284 number. I normally speak to Nadia and not Aneika but I suppose it doesn't matter who answers.

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com