I guess it really depends on what your criteria is. Does it have to be directly ON the beach, or just walking distance to the beach? And when you say "villas", if you mean a REAL stand-alone villa (as compared to a townhouse) any actual villas on the Dutch side, I'm struggling to think of real villas which are directly on a really good swimmable beach. Understand, you can get in the water on Burgeaux Bay, I didn't mean to suggest you cannot, but the sand does come and go there, so it may be difficult getting in the water. But walking to anywhere from there is going to be tough. On the French side, there are some on Baie Rouge, but they are pretty expensive. If a townhouse type situation will do, you can find lots of townhouses directly on Simpson Bay Beach. Depending on where they are on Simpson Bay, you can walk to several places from there. On the French side there are many villas in the Orient Bay area, both stand-alone villas and townhouse type villas, that are within walking distance from many restaurants. You will not find many that are directly ON the beach, even on Orient, but many will have a view of the beach, depending on how far up the hill you go.

I didn't look to see what the price is for the villa you are looking at, so not sure what your price point is. If you can refine your criteria for me, I might be able to suggest a specific area.

Carol Hill