Good day,

To be fair I don't expect anything major for this disturbance. As I'm seeing interest in this topic to see further in the future I made an account to this forum to share a website I check regularly: https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models
On the top right you can select the forecast run available 4 times a day. 0000Z 0600Z 12:00Z and 18:00Z. On the top of the page you can see the titles named GFS/GLOBAL/ENSEMBLE etc.. Below that you can see a white bar you can slide using the blue circle. The numbers on the right hand side 006/012/018/024 are the HOURS of forecast past the last run time. So let's say you are watching the runtime of 00Z Aug 28 and slide to 024 using the bar (or clicking on 024) you are watching the forecast of 00z on Mon, 29 of Aug 2022. On the left bottom of the page below the picture shown you can press REGIONS to select what area you are interested in. For St. Maarten/South and East USA it's best to check the North Atlantic region. To watch waves coming of Africa with a bit more detail you can use the Tropical Atlantic region.

These forecasts can be used as far as 384 hours/16 days into the future. Please remember that the further these predictions go the less accurate they become.

Maikel