Respectfully, we have a charter booked in January and if you tell me right now that the major systems are going to work properly but I am going to have to deal with the issues you mentioned, I will be thrilled. (not thrilled about the brown water though...ugh.) Those other issues are almost expected these days although I know they are still frustrating. Those charges seem unreasonable and would p*ss me off.

Scrub for us has been hit or miss for us regarding service but might their network or other technology SNAFU been the root cause of them not accepting credit cards? Mine has worked there just fine...too well actually.

Filling up the morning of return always seems like a burden to me since some crew invariably need to get off early and it limits the places you can stay that last night. If they check me out with 85% fuel tank, I would propose bringing it back with that exact same level so that I can top off a day or two before return and have a lazy trip back to the marina that last morning. I do miss topping off at Marina Cay on the way in so I guess that is still not an option.

Lastly, did DYC make any mention of their move to Hodges Creek marina? I had thought that was a done deal and this last offseason would be the time that they make the move.