Totally agree with your assessment Whale Tail..top of our list too. By the way, thank you for taking time to stop by and introduce yourself at the BSV while we were there..it was Natasha's and my pleasure to meet you!

We had breakfast at several spots this last trip and while food is the main driver of our preferences, the service, location and atmosphere really affect our where-to-go decisions..Reveil Matin is our favorite, followed closely by Rendez-Vous Lounge in Porto Cupecoy. Lots of healthy choices for those that are looking for those options. Zee Best would drop into the third slot..Eggs Benedict and mimosas at the SXM Yacht Club carefully timed with a bridge opening would be next, new spot Oh! Paris next to SSBB was a welcome addition.

Croissant Royale at Marina Royale in Marigot has dropped down our list recently due to how dodgy the neighborhood has become..they've also lost some tables as the awning that covered the main seating area is gone..so it's a few tables in the sun or two-tops lined up along the covered upper walkway along the marina that takes you passed the shops, etc. All the tables were full both times we stopped, so we moved on. Salt would bring up the rear. Really been a mixed bag there, sometimes great, sometimes not so much and at those prices I would think consistently great would be the target.

We're always grateful for the reviews on here, as many of them have prodded us to try some spots outside our normal routine that have become new favorites. There was a thread praising a great meal at Ocean 82 in Grand Case..couldn't agree more! I was craving lobster thermidore, and they didn't disappoint! They fill the shell with lobster bisque and then in go nice chunks of lobster, including the claw meat. It's served piping hot with bubbling cheese on top. We went back a week later and had another great experience. They are on the Open Table app, so easy to make reservations and also request a waterside table.

Cheers!

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came." ~ John F. Kennedy