We were at Bamboo last month!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! It's a culinary experience!! Best to call a head for reservation. Go early, enjoy cocktails on one of the decks!! The view is amazing!!! The decor is beautiful! Here's the funny thing as my wife is ordering everything from column A and everything from column B I'm thinking, I better call the bank to get an extension on my credit limit!! But that wasn't the case! I paid for a round at the bar cash (Four drinks four of us) not bad, not NYC prices either. Dinner check came and I was really surprised how reasonable the bill was. SC was on it, didn't care! Added cash for the tip! EVERYTHING was AMAZING! Parking: Easy, park at Carrefour ! the minivan driver will greet you and take you UP UP UP the hill!!! And when you are ready to go, another one will be waiting for you! I tipped the driver. He was so pleasant and good driver! You're going to LOVE this restaurant!! BTW we went there the day before, the staff let us walk around and take pictures. The view is amazing! At night, the runway is all lit up!! For more photos go to "lohudlou" on instagram!!

Attached Files David mike billy louise bamboo 1022.jpgBamboo deck 10-22.jpgBamboo deckveiw 10-22.jpg
Last edited by Colour1; 12/23/2022 07:35 AM.

Sand Gravity, got to love it!