Here is my 2 cents regarding Le String: we've been eating at Le String since their rebuild following Irma, honestly because it's next door to Good Time Charlies and LeString has a bathroom to be used by Charlie's patrons. We've known Charles since about 2003 and have supported him for many years. Anyway, we've never felt slighted at Le String because of non- French status. The food has always been okay. Our last visit (1/16) we had both our son and daughter with us, both over 30 years old. My daughter has very short hair. While we were eating, John/Jean (who was not serving our table) approached our us and asked for my daughter's ID. She laughed and believed it to be because she was so young looking- she isn't that young looking. I have never seen anyone carded on the island- ever. Under his breath- I heard Jean say Is this a boy? He wanted to know if she was a girl or a boy! Daughter (and those at our table) were laughing and enjoying meal and did not hear his comment. I didn't confront him. I didn't talk with Severine after the fact. I am saddened by the experience and will take my business more frequently to Chez Leandra and occasionally Aloha. Thanks for listening.