|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
18 members (steve74, campers20, shortcircuit, deputydog1157, timnboston, Goodygirl, DougP, S/Y Mockingbird, kaugens, joe9090, SAS, Anniemas, EllenL, lovemysxm, davidandsusannj, 3 invisible),
404
guests, and
138
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2 |
Of course this is a horrible tragedy that I hope is a learning point for at least one person but I guess I'm the only one that likes the tree. It has been there so long that it is part of nature now. There are all sorts of organisms that have now made that tree home. It's not like it is underwater or hard to see. This is human error. It could have been a small fishing boat sitting there in the water that he hit.
Sue s/v Ripple Leopard 42 ![[Linked Image]](https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10730;128/st/20251225/e/sailing+around+Grenada/dt/-2/k/aadd/event.png) [/url]
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|