|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
12 members (SXMFOX, Tmo42, Rumlover, Sxmtm, Kelann, FFSXM, oeastcoast, 1995nmc, S/Y Mockingbird, 3 invisible),
432
guests, and
52
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388 |
We fly Deltas AM flight from JFK with final destination being VG. We arrive around 12:45 and just use the ferry system. Twice we have used water taxis due to extenuating circumstances (covid, snowstorm) but we opt for ferries all the other times. I always have a few plans in place but we like just getting to VG in one day. I've always felt that coming from NY we are quite lucky. I'm 1.5 hours from JFK and it's a long day but making multiple stops/connections/flights (routing thru San Juan and EIS) just feels like asking for complications. One and done, I say.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|