After a lazy pool day at Flamingo the daily question came up "What do you want for dinner" my usual answer is I don't know. So I said let's go to Pineapple Pete"s. The food is reasonably priced and has a variety of items on the menu. But they are closed on Tuesdays, so I said let's drive down Welfare Road and pick a restaurant. When we got to Skip Jacks there was parking out front and I said this will work even though we dined there a few years ago and were not impressed but what the heck, give them a second chance. The parking attendant guided us into our spot, thank you very much. Without reservations the hostess said no problem and we were promptly seated and drink orders were taken and delivered. The server gave us a few minutes after our drinks were served and came back to take our order. I ordered escargot for an appetizer and the market priced filet mignon served medium and my wife just ordered her entree of shrimp linguine. At the time of ordering we ordered our second drinks while the table next to us was seated. Twenty minutes later we were still waiting for our drinks so my wife went up to the hostess area and saw our waiter come out of the kitchen and reminded him of our drink order which he then looked after. When he brought our drinks he said our entree would be out shortly as the chef was preparing my filet as ordered?? Meanwhile the table beside us that was seated after us was enjoying their entree. Our order arrived and my wife's linguine was very good, my filet was WELL done, she said send it back, at this point I said I've been here long enough and ate a few pieces. When the waiter came over to ask how everything was I picked up the filet between my fingers and said "you called this medium", he said there's no pink. The manager came over to hear my complaint and took $20 off my entree. When the bill arrived they added the 15% service charge (my pet peeve) and that's all they got. On the way out the hostess asked us how everything was so I told her, she was very sympathetic and I mentioned that I didn't add a tip because of the 15% service charge to which she said the servers don't see any of that 15% and that goes straight to the owner in the States. Sorry for venting but it needed to be said.