Yes we did go out on No1SXM, did a sunset cruise and it went very well. Pieter is one heck of a sailor, amazed by how much he did with out any engine power especially coming back in through the other tethered boats. Marian kept us in cocktails to where we not with out. Really enjoyed the trip and would recommend to others.

Scuba, global cooling sucks here in the PNW, there was hail on Sunday and I think we hit a high of 45 today. Best reason to travel south this time of year. It is suppose to warm up next week, we are going back south to Cabo in under three weeks to get another warm weather trip in.

JD, it was great to run into you (twice) and have a chance to chat. This is not our normal time of year we go to SXM so not in the normal crowd like we are in Nov/Dec but ran into a lot of people that we knew from online or had not seen in a while.

I am sure I missed a few other items and people, and sorry I am not the author like some are, I tend to just spew it out and see what lands with minimal edit.

I prefer the Isle seat