|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
17 members (RogerAndBeth, KC2SXM, pandpfromcanada, marksxm, polaris, kodack, TracyT, DBESXM, NumberCruncher, BeckyMac, 2Travelers, Shelly C, christina, 4 invisible),
405
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,491 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,491 Likes: 2 |
Definitely bring them. Between the lack of decent moisture control as mentioned, and prices, I too would bring my favorites that I get from the DR and other areas..
When we spend 6 months at our Carib home I can bring a limited supply, then I have to deal with suspect branding, stale cigars, and high prices.
"Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life — and travel — leaves marks on you.” -Anthony Bourdain
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|