Yeah, way too ambitious. I would recommend that you skip Happy Bay or Anse Marcel, one or the other, for sure. It may well be 9:30 or so before you even leave Philipsburg. If you really want to go to Happy Bay, suggest you do that, and then head to Orient and get lunch there somewhere and spend the afternoon on Club O beach. For Happy Bay, the standard recommendation is NOT to take anything of value. To me, I think that I would wait until you are on island to do Happy Bay. OR find a boat excursion that goes there, which usually includes lunch.

For Anse Marcel, if you're going there for lunch for sure, you need a reservation. I don't think that the Beach Club opens until around 10, but by the time you get off the ship and get the car, and get to Anse Marcel, then it may well be close to 10 by then. I would not recommend that you try to rush yourself through a meal at AMBC, as it is an expensive day and I would hate to waste the experience by rushing. If you want a lovely beach day, you can't really beat AMBC.

My best recommendation would be for you to go through Marigot and check out the stalls there for some souveniers, etc., and then head either to AMBC or to Orient for the day. There are several high end options for lunch or Orient. You could just park at Club O and walk down the beach and find someplace for lunch and spend the rest of the day on Club O beach.

Wherever you go, I would head back toward the ship around 3:30, just to make sure. Enjoy your day!

Carol Hill