We've been doing 2-week trips once or twice a year for many years. We always think that amount of time will be enough - but somehow it never is! Things we've never tried but have wanted to have been a trip to Parrotville, a visit to Tijon to make our own perfume, a zipline experience. Also, a visit to the Marigot Market is always fun. Maybe a visit to one of the neighboring islands - Anguilla for the gorgeous beach, St. Barths for a French immersion (fly for the best experience), Saba (for this I would do an overnight, but a day trip is great too. And fly here). You could do one of the many snorkeling trips. honestly, after going for so many years we've done almost all of these. Now we just enjoy days spent on the beach and then a fabulous meal at one of the many great restaurants.

And don't be shy about making friends on the beach or at a restaurant or with the Friendly Islanders. We've made life-long friends and now we visit all over the US too!

That's why I wander and follow La Vie Dansante, that's all I want, La Vie Dansante (JB)