|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
24 members (2Travelers, Bob O, GOTOSUN, Pep, JamesTiberius, AAI, DBESXM, crazy4sxm, KirkB, JerseyPal, polaris, RickandJulie, christina, Brad_Va, ndfaninnc, S/Y Mockingbird, Rbailey, 7 invisible),
397
guests, and
55
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 44
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 44 |
I have a wildlife rehabilitation facility in Florida and just attended a seminar where I met a great group from the St. John Wildlife rehabilitation. They are based on the Island of St. John in the USVI however if memory serves me they reach out to other islands as well. They brought a lot to the table and I think they’d be worth contacting- Thanks for what you do!!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|