Originally Posted by Biturbo
Not to be critical ...

Anytime a sentence starts with "not to be critical" or "I hate to do this" or "with all due respect" you know that nothing good will follow. If you are aware of that in the first place, and if that is how you feel you must start the sentence...then the best bet is JUST DON'T!! It will not be well received, and you are an a** for doing it.

Did someone pi** in everyones cornflakes this morning? lol

I love Seth at Dinghy Dock. He is an advocate for the dogs and cats, allows the bar to be used for fundraisers that several of my island friends sponsor.

I held a cocktail party somewhere, and after the fact he let me know tha I could have gotten supplies from him at wholesale, which would have helped me save money. Back during COVID when you needed printed proof of your test results, he has also printed them out for us, on our way to the airport.

He is kind and giving. You just have to get to know him. As Kim said, "acquired taste". The fact that he made sure her daughter got home safely speaks volumes in my book.

And you can't beat the specials they have! Recently it was an all you can eat mussels night. The Friday night steak specials with a baked potato and salad are a bargain! And with the price of chicken wings these days, the wings night must be a loss leader for Dinghy.

"It is good to do nothing all day, and then to rest" wink