Great news everyone

The Hotel Zoo at Morgan Resort & Spa pet farm has been shut down permanently, and the animals housed there, including the 16 geese, 6 goats, and additional parrots, are now being safely relocated to suitable environments. Moreover, the hotel has faced consequences for operating the zoo without the necessary licenses and permits, receiving a well-deserved fine. Our reviews on Trip Advisor made a significant impact, as inspectors frequently referred to it during their investigations.

My wife and I posted this topic back on January 14, 2023. We were staying at the old Caravanserai building located beside the Morgan Resort and Spa. We were there for two months and were concerned about the animal abuse at the Morgan Resort & Spa pet farm, which our condo overlooked. When we arrived back in Canada I made many calls to the proper SXM authorities including the Netherlands Animal abuse Department and also the Daily Herald. I would like to thank all the people that helped on this topic. It shows that posting on TripAdvisor can make a difference.