We are in early stages of planning a bareboat charter for next April. I followed the new American flight from MIA to EIS with great excitement. With additional flights being added, it seemed to be popular.

However the AA site wants to route me thru SJU and fly on Silver next April. If that's the case I'll go to STT and take the ferry.

I'm not ready to book a flight yet but I'm wondering if anyone is aware if AA is pulling the plug on the MIA-EIS flight, if my planned trip dates are outside its schedule or it's a case of the flight dates/times not confirmed yet? I recall it was running most of the year except the fall/late hurricane season.

It's my first BVI trip since 2019 (I made the shift to sailing in the Grenadines for my past 2 charters) so we'll be dealing with Boaty Ball as well. There will be newbies with us do the popular stops are a must but I'm wondering if we can skip BB and still get to JVD, Anegada, North Sound (Bitter End or Leverick). We're hoping for a 2-3 boat mini-flotilla and would like to stick together, hence the reluctance to rely on BB.

Th

Don