staying with going out to eat lunch out every other day we took the 20 minute drive to the Gutside on the road to Friar's bay
we had back up plans in the case that it was not open as their hours vary

We have been friends with Richard & Lordes for so many years and have attended a family event one year while celebrating our anniversary and he wouldn't let us leave, never forget having goat stew on our anniversary and then to find the only place open for a late dinner was pizza
Ah great memories

Lordes sat with us while Richard "went to catch the fish"
this is island dinning at its best
several locals popped in and all so friendly

Even though we are having lobster for dinner tonight I selected the lobster while my wife ordered the fish plate with red snapper, shrimp and a crab back
this is real food made with love
the vegetables are tasty as well as the rice

we said our goodby and checked out Friar's bay which looked beautiful with the sun shinning down
Looked like all 3 restaurants were open and yes the road is still bumpy

we took a slight detour in search of a croissant my wife heard about only to find that they sell out extremely quickly in the morning
some kind of chocolate coated croissant with almonds
Being a great husband and awake at 5:30 Am, I'm sure she will get to enjoy them as they are my favorite as well

Needing something sweet, we stopped at the yogurt trunk near the Mt Hope estate Super U
you fill up your own cup with a choice of 4 flavors and then the add whatever topping you like ( the yogurt is like soft serve ice cream)
a good sized cup costs around $12.00 but hit the spot and even the strawberry was great as well as the vanilla and dark rich chocolate

Attached Files Goats.jpgGutside lobster.jpgGutside fish platter.jpgGutside vegetables.jpgGutside Phillipe.jpg