This airport mess is all about more greed, more corruption and more incompetence! They had that HUGE airport building but they couldn't find enough room so that HAD to build another building? Sounds like someone at the airport has a friend selling temporary buildings. It's the money and those airport and gov officials are laughing all the way to the bank at the happy go lucky SXM taxpayers and Dutch gov. Hopefully I am wrong but I heard that small little building is what they will use all through high season....6 months. And if they had to do this why not in April instead of 2 months before high season. ok gov let the excuses begin.. Such a Joke. I worried about my business friends on the Island having to suffer even more because that That little building is a joke. People will be standing outside in HOT weather for way too long. Yesterday it took my friend that come on Spirt 2 hours to get out of there. Small little baggage carrousel. This needs to be taken care of now not in December. Hopefully enough people will SCREAM and SHOUT and someone will do something to really improve things rather than make it worse. Other than that everything's great. smile