Did you go there and eat and didn't like it or is that an opinion from just walking by?

Just had lunch there, again a group of six of us with two different tabs. Everybody liked their food. No SC on either of our trips and have not heard of such by anybody else lately. If there was any complaint it would be the timing of food coming out of the kitchen with a larger group. Very pleasant staff as well. As to compare to others on Simpson Bay, well noting that there is really only two others at this time it makes it pretty easy to compare. Better than Karakter in their last years, but they are closed. Much better than Marys Boon the last two times we were there. I hear the Boon improved again and I hope they really did. For the price Dinghy is very good, and it is an easy stop with easy parking when staying on the Dutch side. It is not in the league of FBBC, a few on Grand Case and some on Orient, but also much less money. I would say most of the time the beach is certainly better down by Marys Boon, but it is pretty good right now on that end of the beach. There were also lots of chairs and umbrellas to choose from, with space between.

Second time there this trip, over the next two plus weeks I am sure we will be back a couple times.

I prefer the Isle seat