Some thoughts IMHO...Do you have the Scotts guide to cruising the BVI? I just ordered the 2024 one from Amazon but the 2023 is far cheaper and probably just as accurate

I might try to go to Cooper first and spend the first day there as it gives time to get settled and shorter run to Leverick. If you do go to Bight Norman Island first stop by the Indians and the caves for your snorkelers and then go in. There are plenty of FCFS Balls there

I concur with Zanshin about Leverick for Day 2 and then we usually take the land taxi down to Baths in the afternoon and then Coco Maya for dinner that same night.

Anegada is the best and 2 days is better...i have never really gone "wrong" with dinner there recognizing I am not a foodie.

I dont typically go out with sails (beyond my pay grade) but the sail from Anegada to JVD one time is far and away my favorite experience. I agree with Zanshin. You can see Sandy Cay and Sandy Spit on way in or even do a flyby to Monkey Point, Guana Island to check the snorkeling on way to JVD or as he suggests come out of Little Jost and see them on the way to Cane Garden Bay. I like that zigzag of Little Jost/CGB/Great Harbour he recommends

Bubbly pool is hit or miss depending on wind direction or swell.

If you havent done the Bight I like to do that at the end and if you have maybe you do Key Cay, Peter Island then

If my choice is a day of Peter or one more in Anegada I do the latter. If you go to Peter we really like Key Cay

All with full recognition if you follow your own agenda you will have a great time as well especially as it has been 20 years

Merry Christmas