We have done the early departure at TMM several times, but not that early. As MIDiver indicates, even if you are able to get fuel when the fuel dock opens at 8:00, getting into your slip at TMM, getting everything off the boat, and allowing time for the check-in, I don't see how you could be out of there by 9:00 am. On our last trip, we arrived at the fuel dock at 7:45 am, only to find that we were third in line. That meant that we weren't done with re-fuel until about 8:45. While that may be unusual, it is always a possibility. I would not want to be under that kind of stress while trying to make return flights to the US.

For a taxi recommendation anywhere on Tortola, I always recommend AC's Taxi. You can reach him at (284) 340-0550. He has taken great care of us for many years now.

The office staff at Leverick will still call you a taxi. Often, there are taxis waiting outside the office already. That said, you might consider renting a car for the day, as it will likely be cheaper. Leverick's office can help with that too.