I'm working to help some first timers budget for a family trip, we're thinking of flying down possibly on Christmas day (possibly cheaper airfares?), but still not sure on exact dates. Anyway, I kind of know what we paid around the same time last year ('13) from Baltimore, but since none of the airlines have their schedules up for this time next year yet, wondering if anyone might be helpful and provide guidance on what they might have spent this Christmas to get to either STT or EIS from FLL, MIA or ATL? Also, any suggestions? My wife and I are taking the two sets of in laws and each of our younger brothers. One family lives in the Melbourne area (assuming it's best for them to fly in and out of FLL or MIA) and the other lives in Charleston, SC, but thinking it might be cheapest and possibly easiest for them to drive down to Melbourne and fly out of FLL or MIA as well.

Appreciate all the insight! Oh, and I'm hoping to finally get a trip report up from our November trip shortly, hopefully this weekend.
Cheers