OK I just have to throw in my two cents worth here. We went to Dreams for lunch today and were disappointed. In all fairness to the help I think they were going on very little sleep after New Year's Eve. We were seated at a table right near the wait station so it was not like were invisible although we were treated like that. Our waiter was quite brusque, seemed miffed that 1 of our party ordered a glass of wine and not a bottle. We had had a late breakfast so we ordered two pizzas to share between 4 people and I think he was torqued that we didn't order 4 pizzas. It reminded me of years ago at Venice at 10 pm in an almost empty sidewalk restaurant when 4 of us were going to order two pizzas for an evening snack and the waiter picked back up our silverware and said "We don't snack here" and off he went! Any way after an hour and 45 minutes I was just going to ask for our check and call it quits when he brings us one cool and one hot pizza. When I asked for ice for my now warm bottle of water you'd think I was imposing. When our wine drinking lady asked for another glass of wine because she didn't have anything to drink with her meal she got the eye roll (although he did bring it right away). I could sense that something was going on with the staff as one of the men behind the bar had already had words with a couple of waiters and then I saw him storm over to the bar across the patio with a pizza and slam it down on the counter with it's ticket and come back muttering under his breath as though was upset with his staff over there also. After asking for the check we finally had to just leave it on the table and leave without any acknowledgement from anyone. By the time we left things had really slowed down and it's not like they didn't notice us leaving. The young lady who was working the area next to us was smiley and cheerful and looked like she really cared, but not our waiter. He was cleaning and wiping tables just 5 feet from us and never stopped to see how things were going. I don't know if Bruno was there as I don't know him unless he was the dark haired man behind the bar with the black glasses who was totally having a bad day! Sorry , just had to chime in here!