That is what I am thinking too Carol. It just seems to me that allowing carry on only folks to get through faster would debulk the lines some, encourage folks like us who NEVER travel without checked bags to do carry on only (it worked fine even with electronics and medicine and tons of less than 3.4 ounce items and we will do it again), and make the process faster for everyone but it is what it is. We are here and very happy.

Sure will. Let me tidy some. The first few days our rental condos always look like the Rolling Stones have been partying, well maybe not THAT bad but still messy. Great thing about this condo is that it has a separate washer and dryer and in these condos in this area, that is a luxury. And the owner put the dryer on the balcony, all encapsulated in a nice structure that almost looks like a large wooden deck box. You would never think it held a dryer. The box also muffles the noise and this set up keeps the heat out of the condo too. Really nice to have this little luxury since we are travelling very light this time.

It is 2 bedroom, 2 bath though the guest bath is separated into a water closet and then a separate sink and shower room. Entry area, laundry room, big open plan living room, dining space and kitchen round out the inside. Balcony is off the lr/kitchen and stretches the width of the condo. I'll download and post some pics of the not so untidy spaces here in a minute.

PS. The internet ATM is sloth speed so it will take a bit on the pics.

Last edited by FatCat04; 02/27/2024 11:02 AM.

[Linked Image]