Carol - 20 years ago is a long time, it was early in our trips so I remember parts of it. We rented a Smart Car that trip. We were newbies, second or third trip so we were paying more attention than you long timers.

JD, we had a couple entree's there this trip that were very good but not outstanding. We also had an app night with wings and such that was fantastic. My favorite part of the place is the bar area, great cocktails. Milosh (sp? but sounds like that) runs a great bar and now Serge (short for what his real name is) came over from Nola after that place blew up with Jimbo leaving (and most of the dining room staff). Won't go back to Nola with all the changes but Serge is a great bartender and a great addition to Roma/Mr Chow, both make great high end cocktails and have trained their staff well. I wish the bar area was larger.

Hole in the wall tonight, at least for a bit. Might be Roma for apps and cocktails before which solves our final night dinner choice. Or, it could be La Chingona, they keep upping their game and love the food.

Go ZAGS!

I prefer the Isle seat