Carol, you mention a shorter trip, we laugh that in Nov/Dec we stayed four weeks and we crammed two of our normal weeks into four weeks. We found that we sat around and relaxed more, some days hardly doing anything away from the place we were staying. The longer you are here, the more the sand gravity gets you.

I was not surprised that it was about zero for trying a third time with the responses so far. We have been one and done with a few places but some we decided to give it another try and then became big fans. The first would be Lal's, went on a Neil pub crawl many moons ago and the sample of food we got there did not impress, especially compared to what we got at Peg Leg. Carol you might remember that trip about 20 years ago. We went back and don't recall the reason, and now we are there as much as any place on island even if just for a cocktail to visit with Lal. A few years back we went to an event at Vesna Taverna, it was Saturday night so it was Greek night and we are not big Greek food fans. Our assumption was that is what they normally serve and we were one and done, but this trip we finally went back with our good friend Jeff and it was nothing short of fantastic. MJ's ravioli were excellent and I shared a Tomahawk which was on point, top notch. Now looking forward to our next meal there. Probably lunch Tuesday before flying home.

I expect that we will go back to the place I was referring to and give it another try, that place would be Marys Boon. We like Dinghy, a bit above basic but good. We really liked the updates to Karakter and while it is a bit more money for food it is in range of FBBC which is our favorite place, although the cocktails are a bit over priced. The staff was also excellent but the owner put us off a bit, not exactly welcoming which is as much of a detractor to us as the cocktail pricing but we will certainly go back. If the Boon is as good as we are hearing then it would seem we have three good options on that beach and while likely not this trip we probably will try it again in the future.

Down to three dinners left on island, two of those will be at Lal's and The Palms. So many great options for that third night, undecided but looking forward to where ever it may be!

Cheers,
T

I prefer the Isle seat